GC-CPEH Full Members utilizing the PIPELINE or IHSFC Facility Cores for in-house services, consultations, or to place orders for outside services are eligible for subsidies to underwrite their costs up to 50%. These subsidies are also available to non-members who have been awarded Pilot Projects.
For junior investigators (Assistant Professor or below), the Center can pay for up to 50% of the cost of that service, and for senior investigators (Associate Professor and above), the Center can pay for up to 25% of the cost of services.
How to Request Services through the GC-CPEH Facility Cores
Step I – Member Submits a GC-CPEH Facility Core Service Request
- Center Member submits a service request through Center Website. The requestor must indicate:
- Contact Information
- Project Needs
- Funding Sources
- Anticipated Outcomes
- GC-CPEH Center Administrator receives the notification of submission and routes request to the PIPELINE Core (Dr. Chris Amos) and/or for IHSFC (Dr. Elaine Symanski).
- The service request is reviewed by Dr. Amos and/or Dr. Symanski for specific needs and forwarded to the appropriate Navigator for the development of a Work Order.
Step II – Navigator Submits a GC-CPEH Facility Core Work Order
- Navigator contacts requesting Center Member to discuss specific project needs and establish the following:
- Project Start/End Date
- Scope of Work
- Estimated/Actual Cost of Services
- Additional Training Needs
- Navigator submits this information through GC-CPEH Facility Core Work Order
Step III – Approval, Invoicing, and Payment
- Once a Work Order is received, the Center Administrator will review and route for requisite approvals from GC-CPEH leadership.
- A summary of the project will be sent to the requesting member and Navigator, along with the approval of matching funds.
- Navigator will invoice GC-CPEH for the approved amount once services are complete.
- The Center Administrator will provide the Navigator with the matching funds account to process invoices for payment.
Still have any questions or concerns? Contact Dr. Heyreoun An Han, a GC-CPEH Center Administrator.