GC-CPEH Full Members utilizing the PIPELINE or IHSFC Facility Cores for in-house services, consultations, or to place orders for outside services are eligible for subsidies to underwrite their costs up to 50%. These subsidies are also available to non-members who have been awarded Pilot Projects.
For junior investigators (Assistant Professor or below), the Center can pay for up to 50% of the cost of that service, and for senior investigators (Associate Professor and above), the Center can pay for up to 25% of the cost of services.
How to Request Services through the GC-CPEH Facility Cores
Step I – Member Submits a GC-CPEH Facility Core Service Request
- Center Member submits a service request through Center Website. The requestor must indicate:
- Contact Information
- Project Needs
- Funding Sources
- Anticipated Outcomes
- GC-CPEH Center Administrator receives the notification of submission and routes request to the PIPELINE Core (Dr. Chris Amos) and/or for IHSFC (Dr. Elaine Symanski).
- The service request is reviewed by Dr. Amos and/or Dr. Symanski for specific needs and forwarded to the appropriate Navigator for the development of a Work Order.
Step II – Navigator Submits a GC-CPEH Facility Core Work Order
- Navigator contacts requesting Center Member to discuss specific project needs and establish the following:
- Project Start/End Date
- Scope of Work
- Estimated/Actual Cost of Services
- Additional Training Needs
- Navigator submits this information through GC-CPEH Facility Core Work Order
Step III – Approval, Invoicing, and Payment
- Once a Work Order is received, the Center Administrator will review and route for requisite approvals from GC-CPEH leadership.
- A summary of the project will be sent to the requesting member and Navigator, along with the approval of matching funds.
- Navigator will invoice GC-CPEH for the approved amount once services are complete.
- The Center Administrator will provide the Navigator with the matching funds account to process invoices for payment.
Still have any questions or concerns? Contact Dr. Heyreoun An Han, a GC-CPEH Center Administrator.
One Baylor Plaza, MS 229
Houston, TX 77030
Cite the Center
Please remember to cite center in your publications.
“Research reported in this publication was supported by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number P30ES030285. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.”